|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Mystical Ore Emitter is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It looks like a bulky, gray pistol, with some yellow details on it.
There is an orange "dish" as the barrel of the gun. There is also a red/orange gem on the top of the gun.
The reloading sound is similar to the sound of a "ping" on glass. This weapon shoots conical red rings, and makes a "warble" noise when fired.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon on close range maps such as Coliseum or Pool Party because of its low range.
- Sneak up on your enemy and catch them by surprise since this weapon has a fast fire rate and has brutal damage at close range.
- It can be used to soften enemy armor.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- When about to reload, instantly run at a wall while looking at the player (and dodging) and reload. Once you are done reloading, go back into fighting your opponent.
- The best way of getting a kill with this weapon is to sneak up on your enemy, get them within the range of the weapon, and aim for the head to kill them as quick as possible.
- Weaken enemies with a sniper rifle or heavy, then finish them off with this weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Don't be afraid to run, as this weapon doesn't have the highest mobility, nor is it long ranged.
- Staying airborne and hitting the user from above is effective against them. As long as you don't get into the weapon's reach and/or shot by one of their longer-ranged weapons.
- This weapon does not shoot out actual ores.
- This is the only weapon to have the "Flamethrower" and "Area Damage" attributes together.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update.
- This weapon is "disguised" as the Brutal Headhunter for other players, other than the user.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.