|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is an orange hand held cannon with a lot of black and silver details, a black and silver clip, and handle with a flame symbol at the end of the gun.
The Napalm Cannon Up2 has good damage, low-moderate fire rate, a low capacity, and low mobility for levels 27 and higher.
- The burning effect for this weapon is very minimal, so try to aim for direct hits.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- Conserve as much ammunition as you can, as it is easy to run out of ammunition.
- When running, use a highly mobile weapon like the Fire Demon.
- To avoid taking damage, try to strafe-fire, while also staying out of the burning radius.
Have a long ranged weapon equipped, just in case you want to attack longer ranged enemies.
- The shots and properties of this weapon highly resemble the Toxic Bane Up2.
- Despite the Napalm Cannon having a Looping Shot attribute, it doesn't say in the Armory.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, this weapon has been disguised as an Acid Cannon for other players, other than the user.
- As of the 12.0.0 update, they made all 3 forms have the same statistics and a very low efficiency of 4.
- Despite the Pixel Gun Company changing the efficiency to 4, this weapon is still a 2-3 shot to max amored players.
- This weapon has the lowest efficiency of all Up2 weapons upgraded, having an efficiency of only 4.
- It was brought back in the 12.5.0 update, and the efficiency ratings became accurate again.