The Necklace of the Ice King is a Special weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory and Trader's Van.
Its appearance looks somewhat similar compared to Ghost Lantern, but it has an ice beard and cyan horns. It is mainly a light blue color with light cyan eyes and aqua green details, with a handle in the shape of a bone.
It has good damage, a low fire rate, and slow mobility. It is 2-3 shots with small splash damage.
- Don’t use against opponents while in the air for you will most likely miss. Instead, try to aim toward the ground next to them.
- Since its aim is not very useful for long ranges and is not a precise shot, use in medium to close ranges.
- Use this at fast/mobile players so that they can be slowed down, then finish them off with a stronger weapon.
- This weapon also doesn't have any delay when switching weapons, meaning that it can be used for Three Category Spam.
- Fire at them from far with some weapon that has reliable accuracy and a scope such as Secret Forces Rifle or other rifles and snipers.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down, leaving you vulnerable to all attacks.
- Have a fast-firing weapon handy and a weapon for far ranges(Preferably and good sniper).
- Have a good backup and sniper to 3 category spam.
- This weapon‘s fire rate is actually unreliable for it says 21 but its fire rate is more around the 40s or 50s.
- Despite its name, you are not wearing this weapon around your neck, since you are holding it in your hand.
- In an unknown update, its fire rate changed from 15 to 21.
- It looks visually similar to the Ghost Lantern as they have a skull-like appearance in common.
- The weapon's slow firing rate is based on the Ghost Lantern and Soulstone with the area damage and instant travel time from the Total Annihilator.
- The blast animation when firing is similar to the Energy Assault Rifle.