|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Necklace of the Ice King is a Special weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
Its appearance is based on the Ghost Lantern, but it has an ice beard and cyan horns. It is mainly a light blue color with light cyan eyes and other green details.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and a slow mobility. It is 2-3 shots with small splash damage.
- Don’t use against opponents while in the air for you will most likely miss. Instead, try to aim toward the ground next to them when they’re grounded
- Since its aim is not very useful for long ranges and is not a precise shot, use in medium to close ranges
- Use this at fast/mobile players so that they can be slowed down, then finish them off with a stronger weapon.
- Fire at them from far with some weapon that has reliable accuracy and a scope such as Secret Forces Rifle or other rifles and snipers.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down, leaving you vulnerable to all attacks.
- Have a fast-firing weapon handy and a weapon for far ranges(Preferably and good sniper).
- Have a good backup and sniper to 3 category spam.
- This is used for the Three Category Spam.
- This weapon‘s fire rate is actually unreliable for it says 21 but its fire rate is more around the 40s or 50s.
- Despite its name, you are not wearing this weapon around your neck, since you are holding it in your hand.
- In an unknown update, its fire rate changed from 15 to 21.
- It looks visually similar to the Ghost Lantern as they have a skull-like appearance in common.
- The weapon's slow firing rate is based on the Ghost Lantern and Soulstone with the area damage and instant travel time from the Total Annihilator.