|“||Oh, it wasn't quite comfortable to go around with such a chain. And it is cold as hell. Ice hell.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a blue "necklace" that shoots a blue particle with instant bullet travel time. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and slow mobility. It is 2-3 shots with small splash damage.
Its appearance looks somewhat similar compared to Ghost Lantern, but it has an ice beard and cyan horns. It is mainly a light blue color with light cyan eyes and aqua green details, with a handle in the shape of a bone.
Despite it being claimed as a necklace, the player holds it just like how they hold the Ghost Lantern and the Soulstone. This weapon fires a blue particle with area damage and instant bullet travel time.
Like the Ghost Lantern and the Soulstone, it doesn't really reload. After every shot, the weapon's mouth opens to charge the shot, then closes.
- Don’t use against opponents while in the air as you will most likely miss. Instead, try to aim toward the ground next to them.
- Since its aim is not very useful for long ranges and is not a precise shot, use in medium to close ranges.
- This weapon also doesn't have any delay when switching weapons, meaning that it can be used for Three Category Spam.
- Fire at them from far with some weapon that has reliable accuracy and a scope such as Secret Forces Rifle or other rifles and snipers.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be slowed down, leaving you vulnerable to all attacks.
- Have a fast-firing weapon handy and a weapon for far ranges(Preferably and good sniper).
- Have a good backup and sniper to 3 category spam.
Its fire rate changed from 15 to 21. Despite this change, it is still inaccurate as its fire-rate is more around the 40s or 50s.
The slows down target attribute was removed.
- Despite its name, the player is not wearing this weapon around your neck, since they are holding it in your hand.
- It looks visually similar to the Ghost Lantern as they both have a skull-like appearance.
- The weapon's slow firing rate is based on the Ghost Lantern and Soulstone with the area damage and instant travel time from the Total Annihilator.
- The blast animation when firing is similar to the Energy Assault Rifle.
- It is commonly used among three category spammers.