|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Neon Fighter is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.2.0. update.
It appears to be a reskin of the Infiltrator.
It is purple/pink in design with teal accents on the slide and the body, as well a black pistol grip. The magazine is also purple, with a 2x reflex sight mounted on top, and a laser emitting red laser in front of the weapon. It fires neon colored projectiles.
This weapon is actually very similar to the Infiltrator. Having decent efficiency, good mobility and a good capacity for its fire rate.
- Use this as a backup weapon at close range to finish players off.
- Ex.) When you hit someone with a high damaging sniper such as the One Shot
- Try to conserve ammo due to its high fire rate.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is possible for you to use this weapon as your main "mobility" weapon since it has a higher than average mobility.
- This weapon can be used as a "spray and pray" gun, but be sure to watch your ammo
- Make sure to find ammo pickups while using this weapon, as ammo will run out quickly while using this weapon.
- Pair this with max Backup DPS booster to benefits it the most.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank the user from behind with a high dps rifle.
- Using a stronger backup weapon yourself, such as the Thunderer or Emperor's Servants can out-perform these users.
- A shotgun, area damage weapon, or snipers are all viable counters to these users.
- Use a strong sniper weapon against these users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get ambushed.
Have a primary ready at hand and either an area damage weapon or a sniper. At the right hands, this weapon will provide the user with pretty decent gameplay. As a backup weapon, it can easily finish off weakened targets, but it will be a liability if you plan to use it as your main weapon for the whole game.
- This weapon was added in the 15.2.0 update.
- This weapon was decent, taking around 20 shots to kill a player.
- Its other common counterparts are: Veteran, Leader's sword, Flag keeper.