|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Neon Fighter is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.2.0. update.
It appears to be a reskin of the Infiltrator.
It has a purple in design with teal accents on the slide and the body, as well a black pistol grip. The magazine is also purple, with a 2x reflex sight mounted on top, and a laser emitting red laser in front of the weapon. It fires neon colored projectiles.
This weapon is actually very similar to the Infiltrator Up1. Having decent efficiency, good mobility and a good capacity for its fire rate.
- Use this as a backup weapon at close range to finish players off.
- Try to conserve ammo due to its high fire rate.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is possible for you to use this weapon as your main "mobility" weapon since it has a higher than average mobility.
- Make sure to find ammo pickups while using this weapon, as ammo will run out quickly while using this weapon.
- Pair this with max Backup DPS booster to benefits it the most.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- A shotgun, area damage weapon, or snipers are all viable counters to these users.
- Use a strong sniper weapon against these users.
Have a primary ready at hand and either an area damage weapon or a sniper. At the right hands, this weapon will provide the user with pretty decent gameplay. As a backup weapon, it can easily finish off weakened targets, but it will be a liability if you plan to use it as your main weapon for the whole game.
- This weapon was added in the 15.2.0 update.
- This weapon was decent, taking around 20 shots to kill a player.
- Its other common counterparts are: Veteran, Leader's sword, Flag keeper.