|“||Listen to Kavinsky and Perturbator while using this gun. With ther tracks, the damage will increase and the neon will get brighter.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Neon Fighter is a neon pink colored backup weapon. It is most commonly used in close to medium range battles. It has very high damage, a really great fire rate, good capacity and decent mobility.
It appears to be a reskin of the Infiltrator.
It is purple/pink in design with teal accents on the slide and the body, as well as a black pistol grip. The magazine is also purple, with a 2x reflex sight mounted on top and a red laser sight is mounted right under the barrel. It fires neon-colored projectiles.
This weapon automatically shoots futuristic cyan bullets with instant bullet travel time. It possesses a 2x scope, which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
This weapon is a stronger version of the Infiltrator. It has very high DPS, a fast fire rate, a high capacity, and decent mobility.
- Use this as a backup weapon at close range to finish players off.
- This weapon does devastating amounts of damage in close combat, it can kill enemies in about 1 second when all shots hit.
- This is a very good weapon for countering Three Category Spammers.
- When you hit someone with a high damaging sniper such as the One Shot use this weapon if the enemy survives.
- Try to conserve ammo due to its high fire rate.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is possible for you to use this weapon as your main "mobility" weapon since it has a higher than average mobility.
- This weapon can be used as a "spray and pray" gun, but be sure to watch your ammo
- Make sure to find ammo pickups while using this weapon, as ammo will run out quickly while using this weapon.
- Pair this with max Backup DPS booster to benefit it the most.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- This weapon has a fast fire rate and can be used therefore as a weapon to quickly finish a player off if a two-shot sniper has hit the player once.
- This is one of the strongest backup weapons in the game, despite it being underused.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Flank the user from behind with a high dps rifle.
- Using a weapon such as the Thunderer or Emperor's Servants can out-perform these users.
- A shotgun, area damage weapon, or snipers are all viable counters to these users.
- Use a strong sniper weapon against these users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get destroyed by the insane DPS this weapon has.
Equip a shotgun ready at hand and either an area damage weapon or a sniper. At the right hands, this weapon will provide the user with very good gameplay. As a Backup weapon, it can easily finish off weakened targets, but it will be a liability if you plan to use it as your main weapon for the whole game.
- Initial release.
- Capacity reduced from 50 to 40, and mobility reduced from 85 to 65.
- Damage buffed by a lot due to new max level 55 upgrades system.
- This weapon was decent, taking around 20 shots to kill a player.
- Now it is a 7 headshots kill, making this weapon a very powerful weapon.
- This weapon can kill up to 5 people in a single clip.
- Its other common counterparts are: Veteran, Leader's Sword, Flag Keeper.
- In the Gallery description, it mentions Kavinsky and Perturbator, two music artists well known for their tracks in the Synthwave genre.
- Clan chests no longer give weapon parts for legendary, epic, and rare clan weapons, so the 2 ways to get the Neon Fighter are buying it with 50 , or buying the parts for 10$.
- This is one of the underrated weapons that are very good with skill.