The Neon Lightning is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained during the Battle Pass of Cyber Season.
It is a futuristic gun that shoots particles with chain damage. This weapon has high damage, high fire rate, moderate capacity, and low mobility.
It looks like a futuristic electric rifle that has neon blue lights around it, purple and indigo details. it has a back handle, a bottom battery, and 2 capacitors at its barrel. The neon blue and pink glow in the dark.
This weapon shoots electric particles with a slow bullet travel time and chain damage, which means that the damage affected on an opponent can be transferred to a nearby opponent if there is any. It works just like the Electromagnetic Cannon, except with different stats.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for enemies that are close together to hit multiple targets.
- Avoid using it at long range since this weapon has travel time.
- Use this in small maps like Colliseum (Multiplayer) or pool party for the best experience.
- This weapon shoots quite fast, so you may have to reload a lot.
- This weapon does NOT have area damage, so you will have to hit your shot directly.
- Equip a high mobility weapon to travel around the map.
- This weapon has travel time so kill these users weapons that don't have travel time, such as a primary or sniper weapon.
- Avoid getting to close to other allies since it's chain damage may reach you (assuming you are in Team-Based game mode that is).
- Strafe around these users since this weapon does not deal area damage.
- Pick off its users at long range.
Bring a scoped weapon and/or an area damage weapon. Bring a good automatic primary or a good backup.
- In terms of gameplay, its usage is actually more similar to the Electro-Blast Pistol, but this weapon can synergize even better with most setups as this weapon has high ammo count, damage and fire rate, making for a very good support weapon. This weapon could be used as ones main weapon for a match, but one has to be highly skilled in order to use this in mid-long ranges. This weapon provides decent gameplay for most players as its versatility in close to medium ranges can be a formidable and useful support weapon for anyone.
- This has the same explosion as the Homing Rocket module combination.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Ultimatum, Cyber Revolver, Rocket Hands, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Cyber Slicer, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.