It has a neon blue transparent flesh, revealing a charred skeleton underneath.
When it detects a player, it runs towards the player and stops when it is close enough. After stopping for 1-2 seconds, it explodes and killing anyone unfortunate close to it.
- Attack from afar, as it explodes.
- Because of its size, use an area Damage weapon to kill it.
- Their explosion when they die deals damage to neighboring enemies
- They are usually die in a single hit, any gun will suffice in taking them out.
- It is currently the only enemy that self-destructs when near a player.