|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Network Streamer is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update.
It is a neon green flamethrower-like weapon that has a neon blue core, a rotating Tesla coil, and a binary magazine. It has four cubes with different coloured sides (most likely resembling Rubik's cube components) on top of the gun. It has electricity in the middle and it's a mostly green gun. The gun has a spinning barrel at the front.
It has low damage, incredible rate of fire, medium capacity and high mobility.
- It has the Minigun attribute so it has to spin up the barrel.
- Use it just like a flamethrower.
- It can be used when some health is lost. However, it cannot heal up armor.
- The gravitational force can be useful for keeping enemies from escaping leaving them vulnerable for other teammates to kill them.
- Note that it takes a few seconds for it to fire after the barrels spin.
- Use long range guns to fight it.
- Rocket jump away from the gravitation force.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up.
- Use a shotgun or melee weapon when caught in the stream.
- Attack its users from behind when he is complacent.
Have a long range weapon and a medium range weapon.
- Although not displayed in the Armory, it also has the Minigun Attribute.
- It is the only Special gun that has the Minigun attribute.
- It is dropped from the Drone Boss in Spaceship.
- The firing sound effect sounds similar to the Void Ray Rifle.