|“||Neutralizes any negativity. By this we mean your enemies. High accuracy and penetration power.||”|
—Neutralizer's description in the Gallery
The Neutralizer is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic sniper that shoots blue beams. It has moderate damage, a fast rate of fire, decent capacity for a sniper, and decent mobility.
This weapon shoots blue beams that are visible to opponents and have instant bullet travel time. The beams in this weapon don't have wall break, unlike most laser sniper weapons. This weapon is accompanied by a fast fire rate and a high capacity for a sniper, however. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, which allows it to fight in a longer range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This Sniper has one of the fastest firing rates in the Sniper category.
- It also has a 15 capacity, which means you don't have to reload as much. Use this to your advantage.
- Aim for the head to maximize this sniper's Efficiency.
- Pair this with max Sniper Efficiency booster wears and an Elemental module.
- It has a hidden property: Piercing Shot. Take advantage of that.
- This attribute might come in handy especially in coop survival or fighting monsters in the game since you can try to hit more than one enemy.
- This weapon has a very quick reloading time, meaning you can quickly reload on the go.
- You can use this at most ranges, albeit this is a Sniper, so try to avoid close-ranged engagements.
- If your opponent jumps a lot, you can use a Slows The Target attribute weapon to land your shots easily.
- If wishing to use this sniper solely in a match, it is absolutely recommended to equip Steel Hands and Lenses.
- This weapon has a relatively harder time hitting its laser shots for some reason, compared to other Snipers that fire lasers.
- Take advantage as this rifle does not have top-tier attributes like Wallbreak or Area Damage.
- Using a good Melee or a Flamethrower weapon can prove effective against the user.
- You can try to counter-snipe these snipers by using an one-shot sniper rifles.
- Trace the beam back to find the user
- It's advised to equip a Primary or Backup to finish off weakened opponents.
- Superior fire-rate weapons are recommended.
Firing and reloading sounds, which were the same as the Prototype S, were modified.
It was nerfed to 4-5 shots kill, making it one of the weakest and most expensive weapons in the whole Armory.
- It was released in the 14.0.0 update and is one of the few original guns released in the update.