|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Neutralizer is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
Its appearance is similar to the Nerf Cam ECS-12. It has a 4x scope and has a similar color scheme like the Future Police Rifle. The main difference here is that the color scheme seems to focus more on the lighter colours. It’s colour scheme is similar to the Ultimatum.
It has moderate damage, fast rate of fire, decent capacity for a Sniper, and average Mobility.
- This Sniper has one of the fastest firing rates in the Sniper category.
- Keep your sights on the enemy, and with 2-3 headshots will eliminate them.
- It also has a 15 capacity, which means you don't have to reload as much. Use this to your advantage.
- Aim for the head to maximize this weapon's efficiency.
- It has a hidden property: Piercing Shot. Take advantage of that.
- This attribute might come in handy especially in coop survival or fighting monsters in the game since you can try to hit more than one enemy.
- This weapon has a very quick reloading time, meaning you can quickly reload on the go.
- You can use this at most ranges, albeit this is a Sniper, so try to avoid close ranged engagements.
- If your opponent jumps a lot, you can use a Slows The Target attribute weapon to land your shots easily.
- Pair this with max Sniper DPS (damage per second) booster setup.
- This weapon has a relatively harder time hitting its laser shots for some reason, compared to other Snipers that fire lasers.
- It is not a one-shot weapon and does not have top-tier attributes like Wallbreak or Area Damage.
- Using a good Melee or a Flamethrower weapon can prove effective against the user.
- You can try to out-snipe these users by using a high-efficient Sniper.
- Requires the Champion League
- Required trophy points: 3600 Points
- It's advised to equip a Primary or Backup to finish off weakened opponents.
- Superior fire-rate weapons are recommended.
- It was released in the 14.0.0 update and is one of the few original guns released in the update.
- It is the third weapon that resembles to Nerf gun.
- It has exactly the same firing and reloading sounds as the Prototype S, meaning it plays reloading sounds even after you actually reload this weapon.
- However, the sound was changed in the 15.0.1 update.
- In 15.3.1 Update, it was nerfed to 4-5 shots kill, making it one of the weakest and most expensive weapons in the whole Armory.