The Neutralizer is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It has moderate damage, fast rate of fire, decent capacity for a Sniper, and average Mobility.
- This Sniper has one of the fastest firing rates in the Sniper category.
- It also has a 15 capacity, which means you don't have to reload as much. Use this to your advantage.
- Aim for the head to maximize this sniper's Efficiency.
- Pair this with max Sniper Efficiency booster wears and an Elemental module.
- It has a hidden property: Piercing Shot. Take advantage of that.
- This attribute might come in handy especially in coop survival or fighting monsters in the game since you can try to hit more than one enemy.
- This weapon has a very quick reloading time, meaning you can quickly reload on the go.
- You can use this at most ranges, albeit this is a Sniper, so try to avoid close ranged engagements.
- If your opponent jumps a lot, you can use a Slows The Target attribute weapon to land your shots easily.
- If wishing to use this sniper solely in a match, it is absolutely recommended to equip Steel Hands and Lenses.
- This weapon has a relatively harder time hitting its laser shots for some reason, compared to other Snipers that fire lasers.
- Take advantage as this rifle does not have top-tier attributes like Wallbreak or Area Damage.
- Using a good Melee or a Flamethrower weapon can prove effective against the user.
- You can try to counter-snipe these snipers by using an one-shot sniper rifles.
- It's advised to equip a Primary or Backup to finish off weakened opponents.
- Superior fire-rate weapons are recommended.
- It was released in the 14.0.0 update and is one of the few original guns released in the update.
- It has exactly the same firing and reloading sounds as the Prototype S, meaning it plays reloading sounds even after you actually reload this weapon.
- However, the sound was changed in the 15.0.1 update.
- In 15.3.1 Update, it was nerfed to 4-5 shots kill, making it one of the weakest and most expensive weapons in the whole Armory.
- As now, this rifle is 3-4 headshots kill if fully upgraded.
- In the current version, this rifle costs 1,510 or 500 .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.