It is a small, orange, futuristic themed and automatic rifle with various attributes that shoots blue laser bullets. It has high damage, a very high fire rate, an above-average capacity and the highest mobility in the game.
It is an orange and gray assault rifle, with white and neon green details. Its magazine is gray with orange stripes at the bottom and has blue stripes through it. It’s iron sights are unique, being made from triangles. It also has very unique optics.
This rifle shoots blue laser bullets automatically at a very high rate, so it can easily run out of ammunition. It has the following attributes: Automatic, Gadget Blocker (it can block the use of gadgets), X-Ray Vision (can see players through walls) and Scoped (even though this attribute is hidden). The scope is 4x and allows fighting in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine while throwing it, the optic sight is gone, the player puts another magazine and the optic sight comes back. It has a fixed delay.
This weapon deals insane amounts of damage, as well as a very fast fire rate of 100 and a low capacity of 40, and is one of the weapons with the highest mobility in the game; the mobility of 100.
- It has X-Ray Vision. You can use it to detect hidden enemies behind walls.
- This weapon has Gadget Blocker, making it useful for shutting down opponents that rely far too much on their gadgets.
- This weapon does have a scope. You should use this weapon at a medium-range without a scope, and between medium-long range when using the scope.
- The mobility of this weapon is 100. Simply keep running and strafing. Utilize the mobility of this weapon to not get hit by incoming fire.
- Be absolutely careful with your ammo. It shoots and depletes ammo really fast. Be mindful to reload when you are not busy.
- Aim at the head to deal more Efficiency Per Second.
- Equip the Turbo Charger to decrease weapon recoil and allows you with infinite ammunition for a limited time.
- If you are very skilled, try to use the x-ray vision to spot someone and then quickly switch to a wall break weapon and shoot them.
- Take advantage of that Neutron Pulsator has a slow pull-up time and a medium-slow reload (fixed delay).
- Try to shoot them from far away, however be careful, as this weapon has great range and a 4x Zoom, although it doesn’t mention this.
- As it has the mobility of 100 on this weapon, use a slowing weapon so he will be vulnerable to enemy attacks and that he will not be easily able to go out of the danger zone.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
Try it in a 3-Cat Spam loadout, with a high range sniper and high damage secondary, but bear in mind that the weapon has fixed delay.
- Initial release.
- The Design of this weapon is based on the Dingo from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
- It is one of the Mythical Weapons that are purchasable for coins or gems.
- It is the fastest of all weapons in the current update, with 100 mobility.
- It features a unique holographic scope.
- This rifle is now known as the most expensive weapon in the game, costing 4500 and broke Witch's Sheep Cauldron's record.
- In addition, this rifle has Dark Force Saber's old mobility.
- Its price worths approximately 75 USD worth of coins in the Shop without offers (within iDevice) being the most expensive Mythical weapon that it even broke traditional counterparts' price (usually 50 USD).
- It is unlocked at level 65. This makes it the last weapon to be unlocked in the game.
- It kills between 16 - 18 bodyshots and around 11 headshots on a fully armored player.
- The appearance is similar to the Orange Killer.
- Assuming you have the correct gear to enhance movement speed as mentioned above in the Tips, it is actually possible (if you're not getting shot at) to escape a Singular Grenade with this weapon.
- This is the first weapon to have the highest mobility in the game but in the update 17.1 the Double Cashback was introduced which is the 2nd weapon to have a higher mobility.
- It has a unique crosshair but however the Deadly Tail which was released in a later update, also shares this crosshair.