New Camelot is a multiplayer map introduced in the 16.6.0 update.
The map takes place on top of a mountain top fortress where two small castles; each in the color of the respective team are inside a courtyard.
Each castle contains a dining hall, a large library, large hallways, and stairwells leading to the lower section of the fort. There is a hole that allows a player to drop down into the dining hall of the lower floor.
In the 16.7.0 update, there were minor modifications in the map. There is a large, red tree instead of a statue and there is some vegetation inside the castles.
- The map suits both close and long range combat well. The courtyard compliments long ranged players while the hallways and the castles compliments short ranged players.
- Use shotguns and other close range weapons such as the Ghost Lantern in indoor areas.
- Take caution when battling in the courtyard, as the open areas provide snipers a large line of sight.
- The bottom section of the map can be used to sneak behind enemy lines, and potentially spawn trap enemies.
- Try not to overuse area damage weapons in indoor areas, since you will just cripple yourself of your HP and armor while you try to damage the enemies.
- The sword that is found in this map does not exist as a weapon, as it serves as a map decoration.
- In the 16.7.0 update, the map was minorly reworked, but this change wasn't announced in the update changelog.