This article describes the night version of this map. If you are looking for the day version of this map, see Christmas Town.
Night Christmas Town is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 9.1.0 update, removed in the 10.3.0 update and brought back in the 11.2.0 update, then once again, removed in the 11.4.0 update.
Like the day version, it is a mountain top village, red roofed, covered with snow, and a giant Christmas tree is in the middle of the village. On the side, there is a ski-lift, and behind the Christmas tree, there is a church that has a similar pattern to the lighthouse in Paradise Resort. The only difference is that it is the night and not the day, and there are glowing lights, unlike in the day version.
In the 17.1 update, there are now ice shards scattered around the map. One of them contains a Thanksgiving avatar.
- There is a day version of this map on Team Fight.
- This map was added back in the 11.2.0 update, along with the day version.
- There is a small chance of ghost girl spawning
- It shares the same track of Pumpkin Island.
- It was removed once again in the 11.4.0 update.
- However, in the 13.1.0 update, it was brought back as part of the holiday season.