|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
Night Hunting was a multiplayer map found exclusively in Deadly Games.
The map takes place in an area enclosed by world borders in the night, the map contains a mix of biomes including forests, mountains, and deserts. The middle of the map contains the starting area, where players spawn in during the beginning of the match.
A large mountain overlooking the starting area can be seen south from the starting ground while a forest can be seen north of the starting ground. A river runs throughout the map, which splits most of the biomes from the middle.
On the west side of the mountainous-like areas can be seen on both north and southwest corners, in which the south corner contains a camp and the northwest corner contains a small mine shaft and a waterfall. Meanwhile, there is a plains area between the two corners that contains a church.and a couple of trees
The eastern part of the map contains a village and a desert area, a temple can be seen in the far eastern corner of the map.
Finally, the forested area of the map contains a treehouse and a large cliff.
(NOTE: Some chests may not spawn at the start of the match. They may spawn throughout the match)
- In the forest, under the giant red mushroom.
- In the forest, inside the treehouse.
- In the river, on the bridge that connects the starting ground and the village.
- Underwater in the river.
- On the foot of the mountain, near a giant red mushroom.
- On top of the hill with a camp.
- On top of the church on the west side of map.
- Inside the mineshaft, near the blocked entrance to the cave.
- On top of the waterfall, inside a small cave where the water flows.
- Underwater near the waterfall.
- Inside the desert temple in the tomb.
- On top of the church in the village.
- In the basement of a small building in the village.
- A daytime variant of the map is available called Afternoon Battlefield.
- It was removed from the game in the 11.4.0 update, being replaced with Stadium.