|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ninja Shurikens is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 11.3.0 update.
They seem to be normal shurikens, but have a white edge, black outline and the shurikens look red. It also has 3 shurikens.
It cuts through enemy players, in 3 different paths while inflicting high damage as well as making your enemy bleed and take more damage. Make sure that you don't throw it on the ground underneath you because you will take the same damage and effect probably die.
- It can bleed players so note that it can deal additional damage.
- To guarantee a one-shot kill, go up close to an enemy player and aim for the head.
- Use this against multiple enemies in one line, because this has piercing shot.
- Be sure to aim properly while using this gadget, otherwise the shurikens will miss the targeted player(s).
- Use this to encounter Ghost Lantern users.
- This gadget is perfect for throwing down hallways in maps like Silent School.
- Try to do this in a small crowd of people rather than in front of just one person so that all three (or at least 2) shurikins will hit.
- When dealing with the samurai, always get close and aim at the head to destroy everything, including the samuari and players! Even better, if they have used a durational gadget when you killed them, that other gadget will be cancelled for 3 seconds. Now in the 15.4.0 update, it stop the gadgets from running at all after death.
- Stay away from close ranged maps like Pool Party.
- Dodge these shurikens and finish its users using an efficient weapon.
- These are based on the Shurikens.
- These are thought to be based on a character's projectiles in Blizzard's Overwatch.
- It is possible that these shurikens are based on Evelynn's killstreak from Strike Force Heroes 3.
- In real life, these are actually used traditionally in Japan.
- These shurikens look different from the Shuriken Thrower's shurikens, but perform similarly.
- If you use this gadget, it plays a sound similar to Minecraft's anvil sound effect, which is highly unrealistic.
- However, if you clang the shurikens on your armor, it would make this sound.
- In the 12.5.0 update, an extra upgrade has been introduced for this gadget.
- However, it was reverted in the 12.5.3 update.