As seen, there are three shurikens, each stacked on top of one another. They have a white edge, black outline, and the shurikens have a red tin.
The player throws the Ninja Shurikens from their right hand. They are thrown out in 3 different directions while inflicting high damage as well as making their opponent(s) bleed, causing them to take damage overtime. When the gadget lands, they don't cause any area damage when landing on a random spot or 1-2 seconds after landing, unlike most throwing gadgets, but when they land on a player, it would damage them and kill them if the gadget has enough damage and the player is vulnerable enough to them.
The more Ninja Shurikens land on the player, the more damage to the opponent is done. The Shurikens do not damage the user.
- It can bleed players so note that it can deal additional damage.
- To guarantee a one-shot kill, use this only in close range engagements.
- Use this against multiple enemies in one line, because this has piercing shot.
- Be sure to aim properly while using this gadget, otherwise, the shurikens will miss the targeted player(s).
- Use this to counter melee users as they will try to approach you.
- This gadget is perfect for throwing down hallways in maps like Silent School.
- Try to do this in a small crowd of people rather than in front of just one person so that all three (or at least 2) shurikens will hit.
- This is a weapon that has a huge hit box as well as some AoE when they hit a wall, making them easy to hit.
- When dealing with a Tool gadget like Robot Samurai, always get close and aim to the head to deal the most damage. Even better, if they have used a durational gadget when you killed them, that gadget will be canceled for 3 seconds. Now in the 15.4.0 update, it stops the gadgets from running at all after death.
- Never use the shurikens on an obstacle right next to you, as you will both bleed and take damage.
- The shurikens have a delay before throwing so you can use it when you are in cover and then quickly jump out.
- At max level 65, they are almost a guarantee 1 shot kill, even at longer ranges.
- Do NOT assume that it will instantly kill the enemy.
- This has a bigger hitbox than the visual shurikens, use this to your advantage.
- use it to weaken your opponent before finishing them off
- Stay away from tight corridors.
- Rocket jump away from the user so they will miss.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Jetpack to fly above its user(s) and kill them from a distance.
- Counter its shots using the Reflector gadget.
- Try running straightforward if you see the Shurikens coming at you.
|Initial Tier||30 seconds|
|Tier 1||29 seconds|
|Tier 2||28 seconds|
|Tier 3||27 seconds|
|Tier 4||26 seconds|
|Tier 5||25 seconds|
|Tier 6||24 seconds|
|Tier 7||23 seconds|
|Tier 8||22 seconds|
|Tier 9||21 seconds|
|Final Tier||20 seconds|
- Initial release.
- The Ninja Shurikens received a new upgrade.
- The new upgrade was removed
- You can no longer deal self damage with the Ninja Shurikens.
- These are based on real life Shuriken weapon.
- Contrary to popular belief, ninjas didn't really use shurikens much. They were mainly used by samurais' and ashigaru soldiers. If a ninja were to use a shuriken, they would use itase a sword or spear.
- These are thought to be based on a character's projectiles in Blizzard's Overwatch.
- It is possible that these shurikens are based on Evelynn's killstreak from Strike Force Heroes 3.
- However, Evelynn's killstreak from SFH 3 is shooting 3 shurikens one at a time, while in PG3D the player shoots all 3 shurikens at once.
- These shurikens look different from the Shuriken Thrower's shurikens, but perform similarly.
- If you use this gadget, it plays a sound similar to Minecraft's anvil sound effect, which is highly unrealistic.
- However, if you clang the shurikens on your armor, it would make this sound.
- There is/was a glitch where if you had your primary's "Turbo Charger" activated, switch to a different category, then activate the "Ninja Shurikens", the particle effect would still stay on any weapon, but have no effect.
- This has the Shooting In Three Directions attribute .