According to the name, it may seem to be the North Pole, except with more details. It has a few cargoes placed on the floor, a research base, a small Snowcat vehicle, a giant satellite dome, iron tunnels and ice tunnels with wooden supports placed on the tunnel walls and top.
- It is a close range map so use Heavy or other close range weapons often.
- Try spawn-killing other players with efficient weapons.
- Try climbing up into a high obstacle, then ambush players "out of nowhere".
- Deploy an Energy Shield in the entrance/exit of a small tunnel, then use a Wall Break weapon to take out players.
- If somebody fires the Ghost Lantern at you while you are in a tunnel, escape from the tunnel, and if possible, take out the player that tried firing the Ghost Lantern at you.
- It is based off of the North Pole, except that a research base has been added and the sky had northern lights. The real North Pole wouldn't actually have a research base stationed and the northern lights.
- It isn't Christmas themed, it is actually Winter themed, because the North Pole is actually a very cold place, and it does not have any Christmas objects in the bases (Christmas tree, ornaments, etc.)
- The Aurora Borealis can be seen in the sky around the map.
- It can also be used as a background in the lobby. It's called the Northern Lights.
- The 2 hidden Miner Weapons in this map which take their old design.
- In a recent update, they added a fog.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (North Pole North Pole).
- A small version of the Radar Station can be found in the Fort Objects.
- The soundtrack is exactly like the Dead City map in the Raid gamemode.