|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Nuclear Revolver is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
This weapon appears to be very cumbersome. It has a dark green frame, scope, handles, and cylinder. The weapon also has the large snubbed barrel out of the weapon.
The weapon possesses high mobility, and a decent fire rate, but suffers from a low ammo capacity. It has above-average damage.
- Make each shot count by aiming at the ground, to maximize the splash damage.
- The high fire rate and low capacity lead to frequent reloading. Take cover or fall back when reloading
- Unlike most weapons with area damage, the projectiles of the weapon instantly hit its target.
- This weapon is flat-out amazing for rocket jumping when equipped with double-jump boots.
- Avoid being hit by constantly moving, jumping, and staying away from walls.
- Attack the user at a longer range.
- Due to the low capacity of the weapon, a back up weapon is recommended.
- This has been introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
- This weapon was the first area damage backup weapon to have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Dead Star.
- After firing a shot, you can hear the clicking of a Geiger counter.
- In the 14.1.2 update this weapon got severely powercrept.