|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Nutcracker (PGW).
Not to be confused with the gadget Clockwork Nutcracker.
The Nutcracker is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a Christmas themed gun that has a red handle, a green muzzle, barrel, end and certain two edges of the Nutcracker's head. It has a candy-textured detail and a nutcracker's head on its back.
- Due to its relatively low stats, this weapon is recommended for low-experienced players. However, its upgrades can make it an extremely powerful Heavy weapon.
- Shoot projectiles when the area is crowded with enemies. It will damage many players because of its Area of Effect.
- Pick off its users with long-range weapons.
Equip a Sniper weapon to fend off of long ranged enemies.
- While the armory stats do not mention this, it actually has a 4x Zoom similar to the Apocalypse (PG3D).
- The 4x zoom make it one of the only heavy weapons with a scope/zoom function.
- Although thought to be unobtainable for recent players, a recent update made this possible from Event Chests.
- Any players who still own the Nutcracker will be seen with a Pixel Gun instead.