The Offensive Fireworks is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Season Battle Pass.
It is battle pass exclusive weapon that has avarage mobility (85) and avarage firing rate (77). Weapon is based on lunar new year theme.
Its theme is similar to that of the Temple Guardian, but instead of shooting (presumably) firecrackers, it shoots three fireworks, all in different directions. Under the base of the gun are fireworks, acting as ammo.
Even without its enhancements, the Offensive fireworks deals an extreme amount of damage It is good on long medium and even close range fights. It has small fixed delay. it does not require reloading after shooting once. It has big area damage which helps people killing multiple opponents. However, for a Heavy weapon, it has a avarage rate of fire and 'reloading' time which is around 3 secounds.
This weapon may have fixed delay, but is still very powerful when used on other players, It is mostly a one shot and the Burning effect is great for finishing the enemy off.
- Try not to rocket jump with this weapon. It will instantly kill you unless you have spawn protection.
- Since it shoots in 3 directions, use this to take advantage of crowds.
- Try to get close to your enemy, because if all 3 fireworks hit the player, you will get a guaranteed one shot kill.
- Try rocket jumping, or, if in a low gravity map, keep jumping. Try to land in unpredictable locations as the area damage is extremely high.
- Stay airborne so he will have a hard time hitting you.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges while strafing and jumping constantly to avoid getting hit by its projectiles.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make sure that the user will kill themselves in an attempt to kill you.
- Initial release.
- With spawn protection, this weapon has the highest rocket jump in the game.
- This is the first Heavy weapon that shoots in 3 directions.
- This, along with the Arcade Rifle (Primary) and the Transformed Machine Gun (Primary) are the only weapons that have the attribute Shooting In Three Directions.
- It has a 4X zoom, despite not being mentioned in the armory (due to three-attribute limitation).