|“||Holly Molly! This is the best present for the New Year! This vending machine even has Christmas decorations and horns!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It has reindeer antlers on it with Christmas lights. It also has a candy cane pattern on it too.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility.
- Use this weapon in close to medium ranges, since it is does NOT have a scope.
- It has a somewhat decent reload rate, but you're better off hiding when reloading.
- Try targeting weakened enemies or aim for the head.
- This weapons is useful for tearing down enemy armor.
- This has delay when you Category Spam with this weapon, so avoid doing that.
- This weapon is one of the few that can counter Category Spam because of its mobility, firerate and Efficiency per shot.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don’t get hit. But this weapon still has a fast fire rate, so be careful.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Attack the user when reloading, but the reload rate is quite fast, so try picking them off as fast as possible.
Bring two high damaging single shot weapons. One for close range and one for long range.
- The name itself is a portmanteau of the words "oh, dear" and "deer".