The Oh Deer is a Primary weapon that was released in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader Van.
It has reindeer antlers on it with Christmas lights. It also has a candy cane pattern on it too.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 10-12 shots maxed out.
- Use this weapon in close to medium ranges, since it is NOT scoped.
- It has a somewhat decent reload rate, but you're better off hiding when reloading.
- Try targeting weakened enemies or aim for the head.
- Useful for tearing down enemy armor.
- Use its high mobility to your advantage.
- This has delay when you Category Spam with this weapon, so avoid doing that.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don’t get hit. But this weapon still has a fast fire rate, so be careful.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Attack the user when reloading, but the reload rate is quite fast, so try picking them off as fast as possible.
Bring two high damaging single shot weapons. One for close range and one for long range.
- The name itself is a portmanteau of the words "oh, dear" and "deer".