|“||Holly Molly! This is the best present for the New Year! This vending machine even has Christmas decorations and horns!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Oh Deer is a Primary weapon that was released in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader Van.
It is a pink, Christmas-themed machine gun that shoots regular bullets automatically. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It has reindeer antlers on it with Christmas lights. It also has a candy cane pattern on it too.
The player shoots regular bullets at a high fire rate and with instant bullet travel time at a medium range. When reloading, the magazine from the weapon is taken out, a spare magazine is inserted and the bolt is triggered.
This weapon has no delay mechanics (fixed delay, delay input, and delay output).
- Use this weapon in close to medium ranges, since it does NOT have a scope.
- It has a somewhat decent reload rate, but you're better off hiding when reloading.
- Try targeting weakened enemies or aim for the head.
- This weapon is useful for tearing down enemy armor.
- This has a delay when you Category Spam with this weapon, so avoid doing that.
- This weapon is one of the few that can counter Category Spam because of its mobility, fire rate and Efficiency per shot.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don’t get hit. But this weapon still has a fast fire rate, so be careful.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Attack the user when reloading, but the reload rate is quite fast, so try picking them off as fast as possible.
Bring two high damaging single-shot weapons. One for close range and one for long-range.
- The name itself is a portmanteau of the words "oh, dear" and "deer".