The Oppressor of Lives is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.8.0 update. It can be obtained by completing all 6 challenges from the Halloween Season Battle Pass.
The weapon takes the form of a short-barreled rifle. It has a dark wooden base with a purple barrel. It also features a glass bottle with blood as an ammo source, a large light blue iron sight, and a large blade embedded at the front.
- This weapon can be used for general purposes.
- It is most effective at close quarters combat.
- Go for the weakened opponents or/and aim for the head for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- The Damage Sphere attribute is useful for keeping enemies from coming too close.
- It serves as a decent backup weapon for Heavy and Sniper weapon users, and for finishing weakened players off.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP while firing.
- Note that this weapon will not heal up armor, it only heals your health, hence the keyword "life" from the attribute in question.
- The Bleeding attribute can be used to deal additional damage over time.
- Pickoff its user from long ranges.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Use area damage weapons and shotguns to quickly finish its users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Avoid getting too close to the user due to its damage sphere.
It is versatile for all ranges and playing styles, just make sure that you have a good backup.
- Despite not being featured in the attributes box in the Armory (PG3D), it is automatic, due to its 99 fire rate. This is due to the three-attribute limitation for display.
- Despite having a bayonet being attached, it serves no purposes for gameplay purposes.