The Orange Killer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It is part of the Mr. Fruit set.
It is a fruit/summer-themed machine gun that shoots orange liquid automatically. It has high damage, high fire rate, decent capacity, and somewhat poor mobility.
It is mainly light green, with a pink box under the stock. It has an orange tip and an ammo box. It has a white buttstock with some pink and green hues. It is somewhat based on the AK Mini.
This weapon automatically shoots orange drops with a fast bullet travel time and medium range. These drops have critical damage, which means that there is a chance that an opponent shot by this weapon will receive twice the initial damage of this weapon.
When reloading, the clip from this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Orange Killer always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- As always, aim for the head for extra damage.
- Use a sniper that almost kills opponents then use this to finish them.
- Conserve ammo as this has somewhat low ammo.
- It has small area damage, use this to your advantage.
- Keep in mind that the projectiles of this weapon have travel time.
- One-shot weapons will do the trick nicely.
- Use other powerful primaries such as the Excalibur, Black Mamba, Laser Assistant.
- Jump around to waste the user's ammo.
- Use area damage weapons to disorient its users.
- If all else fails, use this yourself.
Equip a long-range weapon for sniping and a close-range heavy weapon.
- Damage decreased by 10%
- Its shape is based on the AK Mini which you can obtain through the campaign.
- Although it's a Mythical weapon, it is not very strong.
- It is called the Water juice cannon in the game's files.