|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ouroboros is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It appears as a curved black/orange dragon with orange spines, a black grip, a blue lever, a dark grey tail, and a black head with a fiery projectile in its mouth.
When reloading, the weapon will create a defensive radius on the ground around the user, damaging any enemy that is within the radius.
It has good damage with strong burning, a decent fire rate, a medium small capacity, and a slow mobility.
- It is a 4 shot kill to most players, making it a very versatile backup weapon.
- Use it in close-medium ranges.
- When used with precision and skill, it can kill about any player, including the well-armored ones.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if shot.
- One can use the fiery radius when reloading as a means of defense.
- In addition, it can also be used to counter charging melee users.
- Jump while reloading since the damage radius is created around the feet of the user.
- Reload frequently, so as to deal damage on those within your personal space.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is useless as it has delay. But you can still use this weapon alone as it can kill quite quickly.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns (in close range) make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting too close to the user when they are reloading, since the defense radius could potentially kill.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- It is the first (and the only) weapon to featuring the Deals Damage while Reloading attribute.
- The weapon was made by RllyGudGuy as part of a weapon contest hosted by the developers on Discord.
- The name and weapon refers to the ouroboros symbol; a symbol of a serpent or dragon eating itself.
- It is also unintentionally named as a city in Ninjago, The Lost City Of Ouroboros.