|“||A sniper rifle of a super-soldier. You will need to rack a slide a lot, but an 8x zoom and a thermal visor that allow you to see enemies through walls will make you forget about this disadvantage.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a bolt-action sniper rifle with blue accents. It features a collapsible stock, a black pistol grip, magazine, a blue receiver, a long black barrel, and a blue muzzle brake. Its attachments consists of a 8X sniper scope, bipod, a rail-mounted flashlight and a leather sling. It highly resembles the One Shot.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Use it like the Third Eye, but with 8x zoom.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot and conserve ammunition.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- In Team Fight, pick off key targets (i.e. Ghost Lantern users) to prevent enemies from getting fast easy kills.
- This can one-shot players so try to be accurate so you can get fast kills.
- As always, don't stand still while shooting.
- Keep moving while sniping, since being stationary will make you an easier target.
- It is a low/medium mobility weapon, so use any mobile guns to run away or a heavy to Rocket Jump.
- Try to switch to a area damaging weapon after this so your target will get killed immediately.
- This weapon can also be used for Three Category Spam, although it does have a delay when switching with some weapons.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage. However, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon with a scope such as the Adamant Sniper Rifle will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes that other users are known to frequent.
- Area damage or fast firing weapons can disorient the users' aim and make quick work of them.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
- Jump around to ensure that he/she will waste his ammo or time in an effort to fire at you.
- Experienced users can easily no-scope with this weapon, so strafing regardless of the range is recommended in that case.
Bring close to mid-ranged weapons. Bring high mobility weapons. Use a fast melee since this weapon has slower mobility than other weapons.
- This weapon is part of the Super Soldier Event along with the Instigator and Storm.
- It is the second weapon to feature the X-Ray Vision attribute, the first being the Third Eye.
- There are 7 X-Ray Vision Weapons, being: Third Eye, Overseer, Antivirus, Pew Pew Rifle, Spiritual Rifle, Pursuer Z3, and Neutron Pulsator.
- In the game's code, the weapon is referred to as the Warden.
- When first released, enemy got killed disintegrated into red-colored particle.
- As now, it is a normal realistic ragdoll whenever they got killed.
- This weapon closely resembles the Paladin HB-50 from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
- The leather sling on this weapon is just a cosmetic since you cant carry it on your body.
- This weapon is based on the Barrett M107 in real life.
- Apparently this weapon isn't available in the Sniper Forts map and in the Sniper Tournament gamemode anymore.
- In recent update, the mobility got buffed into an unknown number.
- This weapon’s default skin is also the Tundra camo for the Paladin HB-50 in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 as a unlockable camo for killing a certain amount of zombies.