|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This giant panda is generally black and white. It has a white head, black eyes with black patches over them, a white and black muzzle and a black mouth. Its body is white and striped with a black streak. Its limbs are black. However, the panda has three white claws on each paw, and has a fluffy white tail.
- The Panda deals decent damage to armor-less or low level players making it a decent starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Panda.
- Your panda teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Stay away from this pet in order to reduce the risk of taking double the damage it normally deals. Kill it afterwards.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- This has been introduced in the 11.3.0 update.
- This pet could have been intentionally added due to the fact that the 11.3.0 update has been released a several days before Chinese New Year, and a famous kung-fu themed franchise exists, the Kung-Fu Panda franchise.