The Pandora's Box is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is shaped like a small brown box, with small, detailed engravings carved on each face. It also has a white stone on the center on every side.
When used, the box opens, revealing either a yellow or a red light, which determines the fate of the players. Red means your health will go to 2%. Yellow means all enemies take less damage than you take when the red light appears. There is a 50% chance for either outcome.
- Use this gadget if you know some of the enemies have low health. Doing little damage to all enemies is not worth it.
- Use this gadget if you only have 1 health because if you harm yourself it just takes your health down to 1 and doesn't do anything else.
- It is recommended to use this tool in Campaign, Arena and Co-op Survival, as you can greatly damage and/or kill many mobs, giving you thousands of points, although you still run of the risk of the Box harming you and not your enemies.
- Do not use the Box of Pandora at the very beginning of the match, as you'll either start as a vulnerable target or not kill too many people since everybody else most likely has full health and armor at that time.
- Try to have full HP/Armor, since you never know when a user will activate this gadget. Better yet, you should be in max HP and armor to use it.
- This weapon is luck-based in terms of whether or not it will hurt you or hurt the user, so don't fret too much if you notice someone using it.
- In the case of if you are hurt, try locating Health and Armor pickups on the battlefield.
- In the case of the Box of Pandora hurting you, and leaves you at very low health, recover via gadgets like the Medical Station or Medkit.
- The Disabler will prevent anyone from carrying one from using it for about 8 seconds, which will give you time to kill them before they can use it again.
- Initial release.
- Fixed a glitch (refer to Trivia).
- The Pandora's Box received an extra upgrade.
- As its name suggests, it is based on the Pandora's box, which is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation in Hesiod's Works and Days.
- This gadget seems to based on the Mysterious Box from Pixel Gun World, which would either give ammo, armor, and give or take away health.
- Sometimes, when activating a this gadget, you have no weapon displaying and instead, you have a Just A Hand equipped, no matter what weapon you equip.
- However, this problem can be solved if you have thrown a Throwing gadget.
- This bug has been fixed in the 11.4.0 update.