This monster will slowly trudge itself towards you, and then it will swing its arms at you, inflicting damage. It can become stuck on objects, so use that flaw to delay them and break up large crowds.
It has a parallel-looking skin with a red, grey and black odd looking face and grey skin with red dashes marked around its entire body. The old model was completely black, except for its wide eyes and its hands, which were magenta.
- This enemy, with all of the other Ender mobs, were re-skinned with new textures due to copyright issues with Mojang.
- This enemy also appears in Sky Islands. However, it appears as the Parallel Runner instead.
- Attack from afar with a good sniper or a good primary.
- For beginners, keep moving and running away from this monster.
- If you have to attack using a melee weapon, attack and move back so you can evade their hits.