|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pawn's Gun is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Chess Season Battle Pass.
It takes the appearance of a break-action revolver with a solid stock.
It features a light blue/yellow stock with a yellow buttplate. The main body of the gun features a black trigger, a white cylinder, a golden frame, a pawn piece as a hammer, and a short white barrel.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a somewhat small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is usually 3-4 shots.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- The fire rate of this weapon is somewhat fast. Use that to your advantage.
- The Slows Down Target attribute can benefit you if your aiming skills aren't the best when engaging mobile targets.
- Make sure to reload after every encounter due to its ammo capacity.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Use its low weight to your advantage in case you want to flee.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.