|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pencil Thrower is a Primary introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
It is a large and cumbersome blue cannon-type weapon with a handle on each side, much like the Laser Disc Thrower. The projectiles it shoots are held in the magazine on the bottom of the weapon, which is pencils due to it being school theme, and are also visible while holding the weapon.
The Pencil Thrower has mediocre lethality, slow fire rate, low capacity and medium-to-high mobility. It is quite complicated when you are versing other players while wielding this nowadays because most of the players wield one shot or two shot kill weapons mostly.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in close to medium range because the scope can't be used.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Any other primary weapons (such as the ones based from real-world weapons) can easily overpower itsusers.
- Area damage weapons can destroy its users. That way, his aim will be distracted.
- Rocket jumping can distract the user's aim.
Use more lethal, long-range weapons.
- This and Ruler Sword are school themed weapons, introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
- It got a biff in the 16.6,0 update, making it a 5-6 shot.