The Penilizer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.1.0 update.
The weapon appears blue and has an extended foldable grey skeletal stock, connected to the end of the body of the weapon.
The body of the weapon has a grey pistol grip and trigger embedded in the receiver. The top of the weapon features rails with a mounted grey holographic sight and grey iron sights. It also has letters "FUFA" on the side.
The weapon also has a grey magazines dark, a grey foregrip mounted under the handguard, and a red card embedded in the front of the weapon.
- Use advantage of its Bleeding and its Piercing attributes.
- This weapon’s ammo has a large vertical hit box, but a horrendous horizontal hit box, so aim wisely. Use a Singular Grenade or an Eraser blast if necessary for more damage.
- It has a moderate firerate so use it as an advantage.
- As always, aim on the head for maximum damage.
- Use this in corridors or narrow pathways. I.e Silent School.
- Use the scope to have better aim on the opponent
- Eliminate the user from far range as the Penilizer's shots travel at a slow rate just like the Mega Gun.
- Use an area damage weapon like Big Buddy (PG3D)
- If all these fail, fight fire with fire.
- Outsmart its users with a rapid-fire weapon.
- Bring a good area damage weapon such as Big Buddy or Rocket Launcher for splash damage. Also bring a powerful Sniper (preferably one with wall break) such as Laser Crossbow or Railgun, and a reliable Backup weapon like Neon Fighter or Royal Revolver.
- It is based on the KRISS Vector submachine gun. Despite being Vector, its fire rate is pretty slow.
- This, along with the Football Cannon and the Fan’s Revolver are the only unique weapons from the Royal Chests Event.
- The letters on the side of the gun is a reference to FIFA.
- "Penilizer" is not a real English word. The same goes for "Celebrational" from Celebrational Bazooka.
- The name was supposed to be "penalizer".