|“|| You think these are lasers? WRONG! This is a potion made of mint and pepper.|
If it doesn't kill your opponent, it will increase his immunity. So you'd better finish him off with bazooka.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Peppermint Guardians is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
It is a pair of candy cane pistols that shoot light green lasers. They are armed with an excellent lethality, accompanied by 75 rounds in their capacity. They also have an outlandish fire rate giving them incredible damage per second for a backup weapon.
Each Peppermint Guardian takes the form of a red/white striped candy cane, where the hooked portion of the cane is the pistol grip and the straight end is the barrel.
In addition, each pistol has a grey trigger with a grey frame connecting the energy cell and the muzzle.
This weapon, being dual-wield, has each replica of the weapon on each hand. These pistols emit visible light green lasers that are shot simultaneously, which possess instant bullet travel time and which have very high accuracy.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips of the weapons, puts them back off-screen, then puts the pistols back on screen. They have no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon to weaken/finish off an enemy.
- If skilled enough, users are able to hit people from afar with ease.
- You don't need to worry about running out of ammo as the capacity is very high.
- To increase its ammunition within a magazine much higher for starter, equip Cowboy Hat and Drum Magazine.
- Aim at the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Use it like how the Dual Laser Blasters work but keep an eye out for ammo just in case when you run out. Don't forget to strafe around than remain stationary.
- Try to take out users from a distance with a sniper rifle or any scoped weapon.
- Strafe around the user to make it harder to hit you.
- Use area damage weapons to take out these users.
- A sniper rifle for long-distance engagement.
- A melee that has 85 mobility.
Initial release date.
- This weapon is based on candy canes.
- If fully upgraded, the dual pistols are 7-8 headshots kill.