The Peppermint Guardians is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
Each Peppermint Guardian takes the form of a red/white stripped candy cane, where the hooked portion of the cane is the pistol grip and the straight end is the barrel.
In addition, each pistol has a grey trigger with a grey frame connecting the energy cell and the muzzle.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a very good capacity, and a decent mobility.
- Use this weapon to weaken/finish off enemy.
- If skilled enough, users are able to hit people from afar with ease.
- You don't need to worry about runnning out of ammo as the capacity is very high.
- To increase its ammunition within a magazine much higher for starter, equip Cowboy Hat and Drum Magazine.
- Aim on the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Use it like how the Dual Laser Blasters work but keep an eye out for ammo just in case when you run out. Don't forget to strafe around than remain stationary.
- Try to take out users from a distance with a sniper rifle or any scoped weapon.
- Strafe around the user to make it harder to hit you.
- Use area damage weapons to take out these users.
- A sniper rifle for long distance engagement.
- A melee that has 85 mobility.
- This weapon is based off Candy canes.
- If fully upgraded, the dual pistols are 7-8 headshots kill.