|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Peppermint Guardians is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
Each Peppermint Guardian takes the form of a red/white stripped candy cane, where the hooked portion of the cane is the pistol grip and the straight end is the barrel.
In addition, each pistol has a grey trigger with a grey frame connecting the energy cell and the muzzle.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a very good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 7-8 shots.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened opponents, or to eliminate enemy using Jetpack or Demon Stone. If skilled enough, users are able to hit people from afar with ease.
- Use it just like dual laser blasters but keep an eye out for ammo just in case when you run out. Don't forget to strafe around than remain stationary.
- You don't need to worry about runnning out of ammo as the capacity is very high.
- Use it like how the Dual Laser Blasters work.
- Try to take out users from a distance with a sniper rifle or any scoped weapon.
- Strafe around the user to make it harder to hit you.
- Use area damage weapons to take out these users.
- Carry something that can one shot/ two shot the users. Best to bring something with a high damage yet decent fire rate to eliminate these users.
- Bring weapons such as Adamant/Crystal laser cannon, Thunderer and Ant-hero/Champion rifle.
- This weapon is based off Candy canes.