The Percival & Lamorak is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Divison Clan Set.
It is a pair of silver gauntlets with a blade attached to the front of each gauntlet. It has large damage, a slow attack speed and a very high mobility when dashing.
The weapon takes the appearance of a pair of wrist-mounted daggers.
Each dagger features a metal gauntlet with a red thunderbolt worn around a player's wrist. The features a short silver/yellow edged blade, and a yellow gemstone embedded on top of the gauntlet.
The player charges up the weapon for every time they attack to increase the damage and dashing property, making the player traverse a certain location at a high speed. The player swings the gauntlets to be able to hit enemies in close range. The higher the charge, the higher the damage and dash.
When the attack button is held, the charge meter will appear on screen. The time required to fully charged is relatively quick, only about 2-3 seconds, less than other charge shot weapons. How much the meter is filled will determine how far the player will charge.
- Use the dash ability to do surprise attacks.
- This weapon is extremely useful if attacking during Escort, as dying results in being sent back to the spawn whenever the tank is far ahead.
- Due to its high damage, low attack speed nature, one should time attacks in between to avoid getting caught in a battle during the cooldown period.
- It can potentially one shot enemies if they are directly hit by a dash attack.
- The dash attack can be useful in objective-based game modes such as Point Capture or Flag Capture. Charge towards the where the enemy's point is and let go of the attack button whenever there is resistance or defenders.
- Target unsuspecting players such as snipers then finish them off with a Primary or Heavy weapon.
- Use this weapon in Raid because it's dash ability can help you to finish the game much quicker than without this melee
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Use a slowing weapon in case its users are in dash mode.
- Avoid getting too close to the user, keep your distance and backpedal while firing.
- Strafe around while jumping to avoid getting into the path of the user, use a high mobility weapon such as the Elder Force Saber.
- Try taking cover behind an object to have the user run into the object instead of hitting you.
The crosshair is modified.
- This is the second weapon that has Dash Attribute, the first being Sly Wolf.
- It is the newest Melee to have the Charge Shot attribute. The other three were introduced as follows: the Sword of Shadows was first, the Jet Tenderizer was second, and the third introduced was the Runic Hammer.
- Like most weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set, both Percival and Lamorak are references to the two knights of the Round Table.