|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pet Booster is a Tool gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a white syringe with a red finger guard. There seems to be an orange fluid inside the syringe.
When activated, it greatly amplifies your pet's attack power and health.
- Always use it with when your equipped pet is a low level and either a Common or an Uncommon pet.
- In case if your pet, whether strong or weak, is in a very intense situation, activate the Pet Booster so that its attack increases temporarily and its health restores.
- Do not equip this gadget if you have no pet, or an unequipped pet, otherwise, it would become useless.
- Always use efficient weapons when fighting pets.
- This is the only gadget that boosts your pet's attack and health.
- However, if you do not have a pet, or you at least have an unequipped pet, then this gadget would be useless.
- In the Armory, if the player selects the Pet Booster and watch their character for a few seconds, a small scene will play.
- The player will toy around with the syringe before pricking their finger on the tip.
- The duration does not effect the pet's health. It only affects their attack.
- The first form amplifies +10% of the pet's attack.
- The second form amplifies +20% of the pet's attack.
- The final form amplifies +30% of the pet's attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.