The Pew Blaster is a Backup weapon released in 17.4.0 as part of the Alien General set.
It is an alien-themed pistol that requires charging to shoot green projectiles with more damage. These projectiles have a unique property: turning enemies into beetles. It has high efficiency, a medium rate of fire, good capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a stereotypical space-alien ray gun. It has a lime-green receiver, a red charging handle, a green and purple grip, a (presumably) orange magazine underneath the grip, a gold barrel end, a purple and green barrel, and 4 cells (presumably to shoot projectiles) in the color of sky/ghost-blue. It has a yellow/orange trigger as well.
This pistol's performance is very unique compared to other pistols. It is the first pistol that can turn players into beetles, similarly to how the Witch's Sheep Cauldron can turn players into sheep. This pistol requires charging before shooting a powerful shot that has the form of a green, electric projectile with a slow-to-medium bullet travel time, a close to medium range and that acts like a rocket. The more the player charges this weapon, the more powerful the shot will be.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has fixed delay meaning there will be a small delay when the user switches to this weapon.
- Use this like you would the Orbital Pistol combined with the Witch's Sheep Cauldron.
- Use this weapon to weaken/un-armored players, followed by finishing them off with a weapon like the Hellraiser.
- Snipe the user from afar.
- Strafe and kill the user with a powerful shotgun, like the Mega Destroyer.
- Equip a high-powered/fast-firing shotgun.
- Initial release
- It is impractical to have to reload an alien weapon, due to futuristic technology.
- It is the second weapon to be able to turn players into another organism, the first being the Witch’s Sheep Cauldron, which turns players into sheep.