"This weapon's history is being processed"-the gallery message
The Pew Pew Rifle has a neon pixel gun going on the side. The pixel gun on the side turns off as soon as you take the clip out. When you insert it back in, the Pew Pew Rifle has a flashing effect before it stays on. The reload clip is based off of either Pac-Man or a video game controller. It is somewhat cyber themed.
- This weapon can be used for general purposes, it is effective at close-medium range, and at long range if using a scope.
- Use the scope when engaging users at long range.
- Strafe around while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It serves as a decent backup weapon for Heavy and Sniper weapon users, and for finishing weakened players off.
- It has X-Ray vision. You can use it to detect hidden enemies behind walls.
- If you are skilled enough, snipe with this weapon to see where opponents are located, and then use a wall break weapon such as the Thunderer.
- The Random Effect attribute can be useful for dealing additional damage overtime.
- Use this in duels to find your hiding opponent
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns can eliminate the weapon's users easily.
- Flank around the user using cover and then attack from their blindspots.
- When the user is behind cover, try flushing him/her using area damage weapons or weapons with faster fire rates.
- When using an area damage weapon, aim at the ground near the user.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
It is versatile for all ranges and playing styles, just make sure that you have a good backup.
- This weapon is a reference to Pac-Man.
- It is the third weapon to feature an onomatopaeic name, the first being Ka-Boom!, and the second being the Aloha! Boom Boom!.
- Its name seem to reference its firing sound.
- It looks like the meme from PewDiePie.