|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It's a stalker who has an orange mouth, covering most of its face. Unlike the Mummy Stalker, it is tinted burgundy.
In the old versions, it looked like the old Mummy Stalker's model but red.
It will walk towards the player with very good maneuvering skills.
When it enters melee range, it will bash its head onto the player at a fast rate, dealing significant damage.
- It is like the Armored Stalker, but it had a red scheme and a yellow mouth interior.
- In the 10.6.1 update, it was replaced with the Pharaoh Golem, but it is still present in the Arena and inside later levels of the campaign.
- It’s old appearance looked much like a reskinned Creeper from the game Minecraft.
- This is one of the monsters with one of the highest health in the game. Paired with its speed and its damage, it might be one of the deadliest as well.
- For beginners, try to avoid this monster at all costs. Equip a high mobility weapon to run away from them and attack from afar.