|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This pet has similarities with the Eagle, but it has red and orange feathers, longer tail feathers and it seems to be burning.
- The Phoenix deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Phoenix is a Mythical pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Phoenix.
- Your Phoenix teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon with normal to high damage.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Attack||Health||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Level Required|
Greek mythology themed.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the Phoenix can be obtained with a pack of 300, just by spending a small amount of money.
- However, now you can't since the offer has a limited amount of packs.
- It is based on the Phoenix from Greek mythology.
- The cyber counterpart is called "Cyber Phoenix".