|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Photon Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It has a grey and light tan base, a light tan handle, and it has a grey and orange ammo clip. It also has a 2x zooming scope.
It has good damage, a good rate of fire, good capacity, and normal mobility for levels 17 to 26.
- Its scope isn't accurate enough for long range attacks, so stay in close range areas.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if shot.
- It is recommended to use the Hitman Cape with a scope.
- When used with precision and skill, it can kill about any player, including the well-armored ones.
- Avoid the shots carefully by jumping or moving quickly enough, and attack the opponent before another shot.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- This gun has a really long reloading time. Wait for an enemy to reload then quickly finish them off with an automatic weapon.
Use a weapon or an accessory with better mobility for easier traveling around maps.
- Instead of enemies being disintegrated, they are vaporized and turn into orange dust.
- After one of 10.0.0 update's patches, the death animations, signs (e.g. 'HIT!' and Headshot icon) and bullet holes are removed possibly due to performance problems.
- This counts as an energy weapon due to the fact that photon is energy.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update
- It was the only weapon with the Burning attribute that has a scope. However, with the release of the Photon Sniper Rifle, it is no longer the only one.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- It is part of the trio of Photon weapons: The Photon Shotgun, The Photon Pistol, and the Photon Sniper Rifle.
- As of the 13.5.0 update, this weapon got buffed and the efficiency was changed to 17. It also has a combat level of 14 when maxed upgraded, meaning this weapon has the potential to reach (Assuming each upgrade increases the efficiency by 2) 27 efficiency.
- After attaching the clip in the reload animation, it glitches out, with the player moving his hand to the handle with inhuman speed.