|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Piranha is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It is a large rocket launcher with 6 tiny orange rocket heads found on the front. There are some generally technological parts in this gun, but it carries a slightly thrown-together look. On the bottom, there is a steel magazine, along with an orange cord between the clip and the front that flails around loosely whenever the weapon is selected. The handle is orange and black, the body is orange and silver in general and the end is orange, gray, white and black.
It has good efficiency in general, a slightly slower fire rate, a low capacity, and low mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- This can be used for rocket jumping AND attacking.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Fire and jump at the same time. The pulse lasts a while, so you can shoot, jump, aim, repeat while dodging lethal weapons
- Aim your shots, it does healthy damage when all rockets hit, consider it vaguely similar to a Dragon Breath but with burst fire and rockets, all shots must hit for it to have value.
- Be conservative of your ammo. Although the multiple shots might make it a spray and pray type weapon, be aware that you can only do it 4 times before having to reload.
- From experience, this weapon can 1-2 barrage the user if you surprise them. Try becoming invisible, or even sneaking up from behind to shoot them.
- One ammo/barrage from this weapon will instantly kill enemy players (severely injure if not kill) if you could manage to get all 6 shots on the enemy.
- If performing Category Spam, make sure all 6 mini rockets are released before switching to other weapons. Otherwise, you will waste its capacity inefficiently.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Strafing with a high mobility weapon should allow you to dodge a majority of this weapon's projectiles.
- Using high mobility weapons to outmaneuver these users will prove very effective.
- If you see anyone wielding this gun, be sure to stay clear, jump and evade, retreat or take cover.
- In Piranha duel, it boils down on dodging the mini rockets and agility.
- Its reload speed is atrocious, it's best to attack when he/she is reloading.
All close ranged maps.
- Equip a long ranged weapon.
- A primary or backup weapon to finish off a weakened opponent.
- A high mobile melee.
- It somewhat resembles the Pinata from War Robots series.
- It is one of the four weapons with multiple shots and area damage at the same time, the first being the Hydra, the second being the Loud Piggy, and the third being Double Dragon.
- In the 13.0.0 it's weight was reduced to 18 to 15.
- in the 13.5.0 update, this weapon‘s Weight has been changed into a new mobility of 55. A new maximum efficiency of 33 and a max combat level of 17.
- If one views the Piranha from a different angle of view, it looks like it has 4 rockets showing.
- This weapon has a heavy tendency to jam—this is shown in both the armory animation and the reload animation.
- Despite it having a grade of Legendary, it is commonly used on Pool Party and other maps in the game when it was capable of one barrage kill.
- This, along with the Impulse Rifle, Minigun Shotgun, Orbital Pistol, Combat Yo-Yo, Nanobots Rifle, One Shot, and Judge, is part of the Ninium set.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this weapon got its power changed into an efficiency of 30, although it got nerfed, the gameplay doesn't really change.
- It now takes two barrages to kill a max armored opponent.
- A piranha is carnivorous fish that assault prey in a frenzy, this may refer to the gun launching "frenzies" of missles