The Pistol Soldier is one of the enemies in Megalopolis
This enemy wears desert camouflage, a combat helmet, goggles, a black tactical vest, and knee pads. Also it can be seen using a jetpack on his back similar to what players use. He uses a Desert Eagle. This version of the Desert Eagle can no longer be bought in the game as the in store Desert Eagle is permanently stuck in what used to be its up2 skin form. Unlike most other enemies, this one appears to be human.
The enemy will attack you from close to medium ranges with its Desert Eagle.
- He carries a weapon available in the Armory, the Desert Eagle.
- If one stands on the main skyscraper of the Megalopolis map, the Pistol Soldier would not notice the player due to its short range.
- To defeat this enemy without taking damage, stay out of his sight and use long ranged weapons.
- He also has the shortest range and damage of all the soldiers.
- They can not see you when invisible, so when on low health, use the Sword of Shadows, or anything that turns you invisible to escape.