For the enemy, see Pitbull (Enemy).
|“||Who let the dogs out? This doge will scare every cat in the neighbourhood with its roar. Although its bullets' speed isn't very fast, they tear the enemies apart if they reach the target.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Pitbull is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has a short handle with what looks to be a Pitbull (Enemy) head on the front of the gun.
- Use this in close to medium ranges for a less complicated duel.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Attack lower armored players for ammunition conserving and quicker and easier killing.
- Don't stop dodging left and right and jumping while attacking an enemy player, especially if that enemy player has lower armor and weapons that aren't really effective against dodgers.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and fast firing weapons can make quick work of its users.
Equipment SetupsEquip a long ranged weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.