For the enemy, see Pitbull (Enemy).
|“||Who let the dogs out? This doge will scare every cat in the neighbourhood with its roar. Although its bullets' speed isn't very fast, they tear the enemies apart if they reach the target.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Pitbull is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It appears to be a revolver with a pitbull-dog style on it that shoots 10 bullets. It has decent damage, a good rate of fire, good capacity, and decent mobility. It has no attributes, other than single shots.
It has a short handle with what looks to be a Pitbull (Enemy) head on the front of the gun.
The Pitbull, being held with the right hand, shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. It shoots 10 bullets at a time and at a good fire rate.
When reloading, the cylinder is taken out, takes out the used ammo, the player puts the new ammo and puts back in the cylinder. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close to medium ranges for a less complicated duel.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Attack lower armored players for ammunition conserving and quicker and easier killing.
- Don't stop dodging left and right and jumping while attacking an enemy player, especially if that enemy player has lower armor and weapons that aren't really effective against dodgers.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and fast-firing weapons can make quick work of its users.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
It was removed for unknown reasons.
This was added back as an event weapon.
It was later brought back in the 15.5.0 update in the Event Chest.
- The gun is based on the S&W .357 Snubnose, famous for being used by Gangsters.
- The animal on the gun is based on the pitbull dog, which is a dog breed.