The Pixel-Cola Refresher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update as part of the Military Trader's Van event.
It appears to be a Cola themed weapon. This weapon has a bulky build, an iron sight on top of the barrel, and the words "Pixel Cola" on the rear magazine.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility.
- It has looping shot, so aim a bit higher to make sure the shots land on the enemy.
- Feel free to use it against a group of players since this weapon has area damage.
- It is 3 shot with a decent fire rate, so try your best to land all the shots on the enemy.
- Make sure to hide when reloading, since the reloading speed isn't perfect.
- Use it to weaken and slow down enemies, and finish them off with a good primary weapon.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user, but be careful, since this has area damage.
- Be on the air so there will be less chance of its users hitting you.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Ambush its users from behind.
- Pepsi themed
Bring a good primary to finish players off after you've hit them with this weapon.
- Its shape is quite similar to that of Dark Matter Generator.
- The color scheme is similar to the Pepsi's signature colors.
- The projectile this weapon shoots out resembles Pepsi or Cola bottles.
- The area damage also resembles Cola or Pepsi, since it's brown with bubbles.