|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Pixel Gun (PGW). If you are looking for the game "Pixel Gun", see Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World.
The Pixel Gun is a Backup weapon that can be used in all modes except for weapon specific maps and modes in Pixel Gun 3D. It is one of the 7 default weapons along with the Shotgun, Combat Knife Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower, Signal Pistol, and Machine Gun.
The Pixel Gun has a leather strapped handle, a chrome frame, and a chrome slide. The slide moves backwards when firing. Looks like a revolver.
It has very low damage, decent rate of fire, low capacity, average mobility and an extremely fast reload. This gun is only good in low levels.
- Hit targets in the head as much as possible to maximize damage and minimize ammo use.
- This weapon is good in the Deadly Games due to the good range and decent headshots.
- It is recommended to only use this weapon if you don't have a better backup, or you are doing a challenge, as this weapon does very, very poorly in levels 7+ because of better armor and weapons. It will be impossible to get a kill with this.
- Attack from long ranges. Take cover when being attacked.
- If possible, go in with a primary weapon and move side to side to dodge the bullets.
- The damage is extremely noticeable. Hunt down the user by following the damage indicators.
- You shouldn't have a problem dealing with players using this if you are a high level player unless you are extremely low on hp.
In very low levels: most small maps such as silent school.
All levels: deadly games
Normally, use weapons from other categories (such as the machine gun) and use this if you ran out of ammo.
- The Pixel Gun is probably the most iconic weapon in the game because of its appearances in several official photos and the fact that it is the first weapon you come into view when opening the game.
- Also, this weapon seems to be named after the game.
- This weapon bears a resemblance to the Colt M1911 pistol.
- However, the metal frame appears to be wider, the slide/ejection port is larger, and the capacity of the Pixel Gun is 12 whereas the M1911 has 7.
- A giant Pixel Gun can be seen in the map Ant's Life.
- It is a popular weapon used by beginners, due to its stopping power and decent rate of fire for a sidearm.
- Whenever the player reloads this gun, the animation never shows the slide being pulled back to reload it.
- Its design had been slightly changed in the 10.0.0 update, defying it's appearance in the Armory.
- Some weapons that have been removed, such as the Heavy Shotgun, looks like the pixel gun when in the enemy perspective
- In earlier versions of the game, the characters in the thumbnail of the Pixel Gun 3D can be seen holding this gun.
- The weapon was redesigned in the 11.2.0 update.
- This, the Uzi-Uzi and the Simple Shotgun were the first ever weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- However, they are very different than what it is now.
- In some modes/minigames, the Pixel Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- This weapon has one of the fastest reloading times in the game.