|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Pixel Gun Up3 is a Backup weapon in Pixel Gun World. It is the third and final upgrade for the Pixel Gun, a default weapon.
It's a simple pistol with wooden handled and a chrome slide that moves backwards when firing.
The Pixel Gun is slightly more powerful than its predecessors. However, it's still a weapon meant for beginners.
- This is a Medium Range weapon. Switch to Melee when the enemy approaches too much.
- Aim the head of your enemy to maximise its damage. Hitting the body won't inflict much damage.
- Hide from its projectiles and shoot from distance with a Sniper Weapon.
- Attack with Melee weapons if the enemy is close enough.
None (final upgrade)
Bring Special and Melee weapons with you and switch when needed.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon bears a resemblance to the Colt M1911 pistol.