About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Ultimatum
The Ultimatum is a Primary weapon released in the 15.3.0 update. It was originally obtainable from the Cyber Season Battle Pass, then it was obtainable in the Trader's Van along with its skin for 750 (previously 450 , then 1000 ) for a limited time.
It was currently unobtainable and the developers didn't really plan to return it to the Trader's Van. However, it is unsure that whether it can be obtained in one of the new features, the Black Market or not.
As of May 1, 2020, it was brought back to the Trader's Van to celebrate Pixel Gun 3D's Birthday, and it would probably be the last time Ultimatum was brought back. Though, as of May 4, 2020, at 10:00 AM UTC, it is no longer obtainable from the Trader's Van.
Other Hot Spots:
Last updated: May 31, 2020 by AndrewisAndrew.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
Where could the Update 17.7 be? Nowhere, but under the Sea!
- Atlantis Season. Sea bottom dwellers are happy to welcome you
- Giant Scuba Diver Set. Who is the Big Daddy now?
- Deep Dive Lottery. Diving has never been this safe
- Trader’s Van. Additional bonus for the whole set
- Rework of the Atlantis map. New depth unlocked!
- Cluster Bombs rework. Just as you've asked
- Black market improvements
- Better indication of the remaining enemies in 3x3 and Deadly Games
Pixel Mirror Realm
The Pixel Mirror Realm event has ended. The players who completed all of the six challenges (i.e. the event winners) will receive, in up to two weeks, 1,000 coins and 500 gems as a reward for participating in the event and finishing the challenges!
The XSaige Tournament of Three Category Spamming has ended.
This wiki has:
- 2,427 pages
- 14,697 files
- 324,767 total edits