The Pixel Stream Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Arcade Season Battle Pass.
It is a light green pixelated sword that can deal poison and critical damage. It has good damage, a decent swing rate, and high mobility.
It appears to be a sword with a green blade and hilt. The guard and pommel has a purple and gray design. Every single part of the sword is animated. It bears a slight resemblence to the Fire Demon.
This weapon, being a melee weapon, can only attack the player in close range. Moreover, when an opponent is hit by this weapon, they get the poison effect, which makes them lose extra health for a few seconds. In addition, this melee weapon has critical damage, which means that there is a chance that it can deal extra damage.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Pixel Stream Sword always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Since it’s a melee weapon, use it only in close range.
- Use the poison to weaken enemies.
- Use this weapons fast mobility as your advantage.
- Use this weapon on weakened players to get easier kills. But only do so in close range.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Try not to go too close to it’s users as you might take heavy damage from this weapon.
- Use any 1 shot weapon against its users.
Bring any long ranged weapon as this weapon is a melee weapon.
- Although this weapon is quite powerful, its users are quite rare to find. Presumably because of how it is only unlocked at Battle Pass level 30 (which is the final level).
- It somehow resembles the Terra Blade from Terraria.