|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pizza Heater is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It looks somewhat similar to the Reaper.
The weapon is a small rectangular pistol that is mostly white with blue, yellow, and gray accents.
The weapon has a grey pistol grip integrated on the middle-end of the weapon, with a red trigger. In the middle grey portion of the weapon, a light blue module with two green buttons is embedded into the weapon. The front is light blue, which emits expanding rectangular light blue waves of energy when fired.
This weapon has high damage, arguably the highest fire rate in the game, low ammo for its fire rate and average mobility.
- Use this weapon in close quarter maps, because it is an electro-thrower, and it doesn't have a lot of range.
- Corner opponents, because its mobility is somewhat slow.
- If you don't, the opponent may outspeed you.
- Stay close to your opponents, since this weapon does more damage close-range.
- This weapon burns through its capacity within 5 seconds.
- Pick up ammo drops to use it longer.
- Reload when you are safe
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Keep moving and running away, use higher mobility weapons that (at the very least) has a mobility of 85.
- Don't let the user get too close, as you will be toasted.
- Don't run in without a strong area damage weapon. At the very least have a good melee weapon if you plan to get close to these users.
This can serve as a backup close range weapon for Sniper users.
- Simply stated, this is a special section in the backup category. This weapon is only meant to serve the purposes of a regular flame-thrower.
- This weapon is good if you do not want to replace your special but want a flamethrower in your loadout.
- This weapon is best if paired with a rocket jumping weapon, where you can jump to the enemy
- It is the first weapon to feature the Electro-Thrower attribute that is not in the Special category.
- Its name is quite fitting since it has elements of the microwave (due to the controls and the Freon-like tube as a part where projectiles emit).
- This weapon, along with the Industrial Nailer, Jet Tenderizer, Laser Rings, Particle Accelerator, and the Energy Drill, are part of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set.
- Its reload animation is similar to the Reaper’s.