This is a Halloween themed Special weapon. It has high damage, very high fire rate, low capacity and medium mobility.
It appears to be a machine pistol-esque weapon with a chemical-handling tube on top of the receiver and a thick flash hider. Attached to the weapon itself is a wire that connects to a green container (with ghost-like shadows), presumably yet another ammo source.
While shooting, a green particles are coming out of the weapon which inflict your enemies effect and push them to you because of the attribute. While holding the gun(except the reloading time), the black ghosts are spinning in the weapon's magazine.
This weapon needs to be reloaded after shooting 30 times. At the start of reloading animation, ghosts disappear from the magazine, but then they get into magazine back by flying to it using the tube which connects magazine with the weapon. When all the ghosts are in the magazine, you're able to shoot again. The reload animation is 4 seconds long.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Plague Purifier always has a delay lasting around a second.
- Use it like any other flamethrower, such as the Snow Storm. Only use this in close range, as it is a flamethrower.
- Take advantage of the Gravitational Force Attribute.
- Use the Poison attribute to finish off enemies.
- Use long range weapons such as the Vampire Hunter.
- Use One Shot weapons such as Ultimatum or Christmas Ultimatum.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Initial release
- It is the one of the few flamethrower-type weapon to feature the Gravitation Force attribute, the other ones being the Snow Storm, Electric Vortex and Network Streamer.
- It shares the firing sound of the Snow Storm, if you listen closely.