|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Plasma Cutter is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Laser Disc Thrower.
It has a grey body and yellow/black striped modules on each side. It also features red handles on the top and on the left. In the middle, it features an uncharged disk with a light blue middle.
When fired, it launches a light blue disk similar to the Laser Disc Thrower.
It deals great damage, has a good rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
- The disk's travel time is perfect for a moderate range weapon.
- Try to spray the discs on the target in a circle so that when they try to dodge, they might get hit by the discs.
- As always, try to aim for their head. Most of the time, if you aim for their legs, they will jump over it. So it is easier to aim for the head.
- Fire at multiple enemies at once as there is a chance to hit multiple enemies with one disk due to the “Piercing Shot” Attribute.
- This is effective at close range in tight corridors such as in Silent School.
- Use the burning effect to weaken enemies, then finish them off with a high damage weapon.
- Keep in mind the low capacity and the long reload time, reload when you are safe.
- If you have high/double jump boots, you can easily jump over them with ease to dodge them.
- If they are really close to you, try to use a melee weapon with good mobility to run behind them so they can miss.
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
Combine the weapon with a weapon with good mobility to easily maneuver around the map and a long-range weapon to easily deal with some snipers. Bring a reliable primary to get you out of most situations.
- This weapon was added in the 13.5.0 update.