The Plasma Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass.
The weapon has a black/silver colour scheme with a solid stock, a black/silver pistol grip, a silver trigger, a silver/black magazine, and three rotating barrels.
It has average damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 12-13 shots with area damage.
- When engaging in close range combat, aim for the feet or any surface area near the enemy, since this has area damage.
- Reload this weapon when out of battle.
- This weapon is useful for effective area denial due to its fast firing rate and its exploding projectiles.
- Fire upon groups of enemies to weaken them.
- Its effective to counter Jetpack users due to its fast firing rate, provided that one is accurate enough.
- Keep your shots count while spam-firing so as to reduce ammo wastage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a high-damage dealer, such as the Minigun Shotgun, or the Adamant Laser Cannon to make quick work of the user.
- Try to stay away from any surfaces, either the ground or the wall.
- Taking cover would remain one of your best options to avoid these users. However, do not take cover right next to walls; the area damage can hit you through walls.
This weapon works well as an effective general purpose Primary weapon for all playstyles.
- This and the Medusa are the only minigun weapons with area damage.
- Originally, this weapon did not have the minigun attribute. The attribute was added later.
- This weapon performs like the Hand Minigun due to the capacity and fire rate.