The Plasma Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass.
It is a mainly silver minigun that shoots blue, cubic particles. It has average damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 12-13 shots with area damage.
The weapon has a black/silver color scheme with a solid stock, a black/silver pistol grip, a silver trigger, a silver/black magazine, and three rotating barrels.
This weapon shoots blue, cubic particles at a very high fire rate. These particles have a fast, but not the instant bullet travel time and can perform best at medium range. Moreover, these particles have a blue splash radius. It has a minigun attribute, which gives it a small delay before shooting.
When reloading, the clip from the weapon's bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- When engaging in close range combat, aim for the feet or any surface area near the enemy, since this has area damage.
- Reload this weapon when out of battle.
- This weapon is useful for effective area denial due to its fast firing rate and its exploding projectiles.
- Fire upon groups of enemies to weaken them.
- Its effective to counter Jetpack users due to its fast firing rate, provided that one is accurate enough.
- Keep your shots count while spam-firing so as to reduce ammo wastage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a high-damage dealer, such as the Minigun Shotgun, or the Adamant Laser Cannon to make quick work of the user.
- Try to stay away from any surfaces, either the ground or the wall.
- Taking cover would remain one of your best options to avoid these users. However, do not take cover right next to walls; the area damage can hit you through walls.
This weapon works well as an effective general-purpose Primary weapon for all playstyles.
- This and the Medusa are the only minigun weapons with area damage.
- Originally, this weapon did not have the minigun attribute. The attribute was added later.
- This weapon performs like the Hand Minigun due to the capacity and fire rate.