|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Plasma Pistol (PGW).
The Plasma Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
AppearanceThe Plasma Pistol has a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It is mostly red with green and white designs, it has a fully red handle, a futuristic green barrel and an orange clip (or battery pack) with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
The Plasma Pistol is similar to the Plasma Rifle, but with a lower rate of fire, lower clip capacity, however, a slightly higher mobility.
- Aim at the feet of the player, due to the weapon having a small splash damage.
- It could be used as a cheaper alternative to the Plasma Releaser, to get up to high places.
- Avoid the ground by constantly moving and jumping.
- Because of the low fire rate, a faster firing weapon can help counter against a player using the weapon.
A futuristic plasma shooter.
Have a weapon with a longer range.
- This along with the Plasma Rifle seem to have a resemblance to Fallout 3 due to its design and color.
- This weapon was previously called "Plasma Pistol PZ-1".
- There's another version of this weapon, called Hot Plasma Pistol which use to be the final upgrade of the Plasma Pistol.
- It now has a red paint job.
- The reload and the shooting sounds were changed on the 11.2.0 update.
- As of the 13.5.0 update, this weapon actually received a buff, the efficiency got changed into 21 and it was given a combat level of 10.