The Plasma Releaser is a Backup weapon added in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a white and blue pistol that shoots light blue laser particles. It has normal damage, good fire rate, normal capacity, and decent mobility. It is currently 5 shots maxed out.
The Plasma Releaser looks like a futuristic-themed pistol, with trigger and scope. The ammo cartridge is cube-shaped and located at the back of the gun. It's a white blaster with blue parts.
This weapon shoots light blue laser particles with small area damage and medium bullet travel time. Moreover, it has a 2x zoom optic sight that allows aiming more accurately.
Previously, this weapon could be used for harmless rocket-jumping. As of 12.5.0, the user deals with the self-damage that it creates and no rocket-jumping.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the back and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Since this is still an area damage weapon, you need to worry about hurting yourself. Luckily, this gun has an infinite range, so when you see an opponent, don't go near to him but rather at a reasonable range for a firefight.
- This weapon has quite a large ammo capacity for an area damage weapon so use it in some cases.
- This weapon can weaken opponents quickly so shoot them with this and finish them off with a primary.
- When engaging in a firefight, try to fire one plasma blast at a time, as one will shoot your opponent a decent distance away from where they were last standing.
- When you see a user of this gun, try and hide behind a wall. The scope will be useless then, and area damage will not harm you.
- Avoid engaging in close-range combats with the users. As they will rocket jump and rains down a volley of plasma at you in a matter of seconds.
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected
Make sure you have a backup weapon, just in case something goes wrong.
Its harmless rocket-jumping attribute was removed.
It received a combat level of 11.
- This weapon, like Freeze Ray Rifle and Dragon Breath, has been included in the 8.0.0 update.
- In the Facebook contest, the idea of this gun was being a rifle, with a laser-shooting style, but the Pixel Gun Company changes the design, price, and category, it was going to be a Special Weapon.
- The last upgrade has a splash, but this time, instead of a small blast, it creates a bigger one.
- This and the Dragon Breath were made by the same person who wasn't an employee of the Pixel Gun Company.